Search This Blog

blueshoefarm at gmail dot com.... and that would be how to reach me

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Technologically-oriented offspring

Pic-Shipwreck near Astoria, OR
So, we shall see how far this family gets on this blog. Considering I was informed I would be creating a blog about two hours ago, as I was trying to sleep. My daughter was throwing questions "what do you want your url to be" " what should your user name be" with the helpful contributions as I mumble answers... "that doesn't make sense" and here we are.
This is definitely the divide between the younger set, Rose (just rolled into teenager-hood) and Wilder, (elementary school) and the older set, me, (wickedly roaring toward a feisty menopause) of this family. This time consuming, impersonal, two-dimensional realm of computers and mass communication will be fascinating to try out. I am intrigued by the concept of my strange one-sided communications to a world that can remain anonymous.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails