Search This Blog

blueshoefarm at gmail dot com.... and that would be how to reach me

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Simple Men and Tears

Yesterday, my 10 year old son said he was a "simple man" when I complimented him on solving some issue with a straight forward solution. I was thinking all convoluted on the answer, and he ,came up with something direct. A simple man? Where on earth did that come from?
Today, our 14 year old said she was crying "tears of frustration" not sadness when she was arguing a point with me. And that I was not logical. And she spoke calmly and directly and would not let me divert.
Dang, when these kids grow up they certainly keep things interesting. And as they get older they want to argue points, even if it is the hardest thing in the world for them to do. This growing up is a challenge.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Trials of life.

In reply to my camera and lens. I purchased a Canon T1i camera, body only and a Canon 70-300mm IS (with image stabilizer) lens after doing a lot of research. I did not get the kit package (camera and 18-85mm lens). After researching what people said about the lens, it was pretty bad. Anyways, I had a lens like that; a Minolta which was excellent quality and couldn't do anything with it for my shooting needs. I am now looking into getting a Canon glass screw on closeup lens and an extension screw on type lens. This will help me in not having to carry two other lenses with me while on a shoot and save me over another $2,000 in lenses. The two screw on type lenses are only going to cost about $200 to $300 and I'll be set for anything I want to shoot. I've read all the reviews and as long as I stick with the glass type in Canon's make, the quality will be excellent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails