Search This Blog

blueshoefarm at gmail dot com.... and that would be how to reach me

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jobs


I quit mine. Have been told it is somewhat insane to quit a job without having another. I will let you know when I am working at McDonald's. Last day of work : November 1st. Yes, I am looking for a new position closer to home, at least, not a ferry ride away. Or if it is a ferry ride away, one that pays so well that I can hire a house cleaner and a manure scooper. And someone to brush the dog and rebuild my bathroom. And one not afraid of ladders, like me, so my gutters are always clean. And, someone who can build fences. I am sure there is more I need done, but that is my short list.

Photo: Pumpkin carvin' at the house a couple years ago.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Oh no! But I can understand. I commuted from Moreno Valley, CA to Newport Beach, CA for four years. 65 miles, 1 1/2 hrs., one way. Bumper to bumper traffic on the freeway. Good luck in your job search, especially in today's economy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails