Search This Blog

blueshoefarm at gmail dot com.... and that would be how to reach me

Saturday, January 15, 2011

This man is my doppleganger


Except I have hair, no muscles, no building skills and am female. Other than that, we are twins. At least in what we say. I found him when cruising for home improvement/building/restoration shows online. He has a show "Holmes on Homes."
The whole beginning part of the show when he is demolishing, or figuring out what he is fixing... he is complaining about the workmanship, skillset or lack there-of of the previous project workers.
"This isn't even attached to anything... They drilled right through the cable line.... here is an unsupported header.....they punched holes through here and you can already see the beginning of black mold.... this wiring is not attached to anything.... this light can is hanging by one wire....these stairs are supported by a 2" x 3"" You get the picture. Many times when I am figuring out house stuff, I have similar conversations. Mostly internally, but sometimes out loud.
Image courtesy : www.holmesmagazine.com

1 comment:

Mae said...

Sometimes I wish the former owners of your home would find this blog and read up on their ineptitude.

Related Posts with Thumbnails