Search This Blog

blueshoefarm at gmail dot com.... and that would be how to reach me

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Boys and girls

Sometimes I wonder how I would view having children if I would have had a boy first. Having Rose first led me down this path of girl behaviors which I did not know they were specifically girl behaviors until Wilder was born. I (crazily) thought all kids were like Rose and her friends. I am an only child, so I realize my view of the world is a bit skewed.... or very skewed.
Right now I am sitting in my bedroom which is under my sons room. He had a good buddy spend the night and this morning my house is literally vibrating from them wrestling and tussling from one end of the house to the other. I had no idea a house could make so much noise and still be standing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails