Search This Blog

blueshoefarm at gmail dot com.... and that would be how to reach me

Monday, April 12, 2010

Another commute, another coffee accident


The big maw of the ferry awaits me...
I had to really think where this is! Duh. It is Bremerton, home of the Navy Shipyards. And quaint coffee shops, antique stores, excellent public art and a few good art galleries. Yay Bremerton! I can't figure out how I took this picture. That is the rack on the truck unglamorously framing the shot.

My daily commute. Coffee cup just perched for spillin', laptop open and ready to receive that spill, and about 10 minutes into the ferry ride me drooling, face pressed up against the driver side window sleeping. Ah yes, I am a hot BABE.

1 comment:

Mae said...

Now that I would like to see a pic of!

Related Posts with Thumbnails