Search This Blog

blueshoefarm at gmail dot com.... and that would be how to reach me

Friday, April 16, 2010

Book News



For those of you monitoring my blood pressure and cranky levels, I sent the book text off minus the intro last week. Today, as long as the heavens allow and the ferry doesn't sink, I will be sending off all 199 images, minus five pending from another institution.


News Flash: I am in the ferry line, and the police just told someone to turn down their music. For the first time in my life of hearing overloud music, I actually really like that song and was kinda groovin'.


I did not know that was a ferry line requirement to have low volume tunes. Polite, yes, law, no. Live and learn people.


Picture: Has nothing to do with book, but does have to do with blood pressure. How many of these cookies do you think you can eat without it affecting health? I am thinking alot. I will let you know.

1 comment:

Mae said...

Who fed my son a cookie the size of dinner plate without my written permission?

Related Posts with Thumbnails