Search This Blog

blueshoefarm at gmail dot com.... and that would be how to reach me

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Oregon properties in need of some lovin'

It just won't be love from me, I am all tapped out! These are all north central rural (obviously) properties. Do you look at derelict properties and think....hmmmmm, I bet I could restore-rebuild-fix that? Thankfully, I am moving away from that thinking. It is too expensive.
You probably can't tell... but the porch has completely separated from the house.  A positive : this used to just be grey weathered siding, looks like someone painted!
We are not tobacco growers here in the Northwest, so I could not figure out
why this barn has so much ventilation.  Hops? Really volatile hay?
OK. Even by my standards this may be a bit too far gone
 (Oh, but think of the stories......)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails