Search This Blog

blueshoefarm at gmail dot com.... and that would be how to reach me

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fencing - Horse







The big somewhat intellectually challenged horse Strider took out the old fence. Leaned over... and snap. Snapped wire fencing. It was crap and needed to be replaced... I guess he just put it somewhat on the top of my to-do list.


The pics attached are of what we are aiming for. We shall see what the $ comes to. That may change the resulting fence! http://lucky-days.blogspot.com/2011/04/fence.htmlTo see what I picked click on the above link! (Image : black round post with field fence courtesy Susan R. Stoltz, Top image left: www.declanlandy.com)



2 comments:

Buffy said...

That fencing is beautiful. Looks expensive. I have 2 1/2 acres completely fenced. A lot of money went into it. It's just fenced and cross-fenced.

Drlsgt said...

I like the black fence with the wire mesh. Where did you get it from? How long did it take to install?
Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks
My emai: armyseargent21@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails